Clinically proven to reduce the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee, the Unloader One X knee brace is your companion for everyday activities and adventures.
The Unloader One X’s patented 3-Point Leverage System and dual DFS straps biomechanically unload your affected knee compartment, resulting in a reduction of pain due to knee OA as well as degenerative meniscal tears.
Ossur Unloader One X
- 3-Point Leverage System consisting of two Dynamic Force System (DFS) Straps, rigid shells and a single upright hinge contribute to a unicompartmental unloading of the knee joint.
- The unloading is effective only when needed, no condyle pressure during sitting or swing phase.
- A slender perforated frame with soft edges, contours easily to individual anatomies and remains discreet whether worn over or under clothing.
- Skin friendly liners and pads as well as a smooth inner surface of shells reduce probability of pressure points.
- The gastroc strap is positioned over thickest part of calf to help prevent migration.
- Tool-free SmartDosing® dials enable the patient to be in control of their pain level by fine-tuning the strap tension.
- Color coded touchpoints and Quick-Fit buckles increase user-friendliness.
- Alignment guide on hinge facilitates correct positioning on the leg.
- Entire brace is machine washable (washbag included with product).
- Easily adaptable to individual needs and anatomical shapes.
- Field serviceable.
- Moderate to severe unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis
- Degenerative meniscal tears
- Other knee conditions that may benefit from unicompartmental unloading