Ossur Rebound Hip Brace
Rebound Hip delivers gentle controlling forces and effective functional ROM restriction in extension / flexion and abduction / adduction to promote optimal post-surgical outcomes. The low profile, lightweight design supports patient comfort and compliance. The universal frame and softgood are easy to stock, assemble and quickly fit.
- Low-profile, lightweight design that supports patient comfort and compliance.
- Quick-release pegs easily adjust the desired range of motion needed for the patient’s optimal rehab.
- Quick-fit with sliding mechanism on frame to adjust for patient's height.
- Optional, adjustable ROM hinge enables adduction/abduction from 0° to 10°, 20° or 30°.
- OR kit offers patient protection of ankle and perineum skin during intraoperative traction on a surgical table.
Hip conditions that could benefit from motion restriction such as:
- Postoperative after (total) hip arthroplasty
- Postoperative after revision of (total) hip arthroplasty
- Postoperative hip arthroscopy
- Post-op following FAI arthroscopic surgery
- Post-op following Gluteus medius repair surgery
- Post-op following hamstring repair surgery
- Inoperable hip abnormalities
- Preventively when there is risk of hip dislocation
- Conventional treatment after dislocation/reduction