Miami LSO is a low profile, easy to use spinal orthosis designed for pain relief, protection of injured ligaments or muscles, and post-surgical immobilization. An additional options for modular support and an advanced pulley system with a legth-adjustable pulley cord. Miami LSO belt allows immobilization of spine at L1-L5, with additional poterior panel, the Miami LSO immobilizes S1-T9.
Ossur Miami LSO
- Slim, universal belt that is discreet under clothing and promotes a breathable microclimate, helping to keep the skin cool and comfortable.
- Intuitive, easy, tool-free fitting, while fold-over belt arms and Precise-Size vents enable quick adjustment directly on the user.
- Posterior panel available in universal size to accomodate more patients with less inventory. Also available in contoured size models for a precise, anatomical fit.
- Proven Miami double-pulley system with length-adjustable pulley cord.
- Quick-Fit pocket enclosure and blue highlights for easy patient use.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the trunk in the lumbar region such as:
- Stable, non-displaced spinal fractures (L1-L5)
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative spinal pathologies